Brandon Emery, a 14-month-old toddler, could certainly host one of those stress-reduction clinics. He recently locked himself in his mother’s car by accident, but he kept his cool and had a great time with the firefighters who came to rescue him!

Brandon’s mother, Kirsty Green, had accidentally left her car keys in the boot while filling the vehicle with groceries. Her kid had slammed the car’s central locks shut, and there was no way for her to get him out.

Brandon’s mom, Kirsty Green, told the Daily Mail, “I was a little panicked at first, wondering how I was going to get him out.” “Fortunately, a couple of other shoppers rushed over to assist me, and one lady contacted the cops.”

The rescue firefighters from Bude Community Fire Station in Cornwall, England, arrived swiftly and began working on the automobile using small hand tools to remove Brandon. The toddler was enthralled by it all and couldn’t stop smiling. He did, however, find a two-pence coin inside the car and swallow it.

Green stated, “That’s when I got worried.” “I was thinking to myself, ‘Oh God, what if he chokes on it?'” The firefighters acted quickly and smashed the car’s back glass, reuniting Brandon with his mother before anything awful could happen. “They were incredible, and I believe Brandon was making them laugh just as much as they were entertaining him.”